PO Krasnoyarsk Combine Harvester Plant, JSC

PO Krasnoyarsk Combine Harvester Plant, JSC

The company was founded in 1941 on the basis of two plants evacuated during the Second World War - Zaporozhye plant "Communar" and "A.V. Ukhtomsky Luberets Agricultural Machinery Plant.

In 2013, following a corporate redistribution of competencies across several machinery and industrial business units, the company's production facilities were transferred to Promtractor, JSC, in Cheboksary city. The decision to place production of combine harvesters in Cheboksary, the industrial center of the Volga Federal District, was determined by an advantageous geographical location of Promtractor, JSC. The capital of Chuvash Republic is equidistant from all major regions where animal feed, grains and legumes are produced and where the main bulk of Russian «"AGROMASH"» combine harvester customers is located. 

The newly vacated territory of the plant in the heart of Krasnoyarsk, now free from production facilities, will become home to a large-scale development project.